(WKBN) – Neighborhoods across the Valley were cleaning up Friday after severe storms rolled through the Thursday afternoon and Friday morning.
In Campbell, the hardest area was in the Roosevelt Park neighborhood. Friday, trees were being removed and residents were picking up downed limbs and hauling away debris.
Many trees were still laying where they fell Thursday, even on some homes.
Fortunately, no one was hurt.
In Cortland, a tree came down on the back of house on N. High Street.
The tree actually fell Friday morning at about 7:45 a.m.
The homeowners told dispatchers that the tree took down a power line and knocked out electricity to the garage.
More headlines from WKBN.com:
- Newsfeed Now: Colorado lawmaker under fire after calling colleague ‘Buckwheat’; Hospice grants daughter’s last wish for father
- Pa. joins 16 other states considering mileage fee to replace gas tax
- Talks ‘intensify’ on bringing US back to Iran nuclear deal
- Mom sentenced on charges in Howland child endangering case
- Texas GOP’s voting restriction bill passes key House vote