(WKBN) – Neighborhoods across the Valley were cleaning up Friday after severe storms rolled through the Thursday afternoon and Friday morning.
In Campbell, the hardest area was in the Roosevelt Park neighborhood. Friday, trees were being removed and residents were picking up downed limbs and hauling away debris.
Many trees were still laying where they fell Thursday, even on some homes.
Fortunately, no one was hurt.
In Cortland, a tree came down on the back of house on N. High Street.
The tree actually fell Friday morning at about 7:45 a.m.
The homeowners told dispatchers that the tree took down a power line and knocked out electricity to the garage.
More headlines from WKBN.com:
- Cloudy and mild for your Thursday
- Tesla network outage locks some customers out of app, car
- California to end sales of new gasoline-powered cars and trucks by 2035
- Car crashes into house in Howland, killing sleeping man
- Springfield Girls Soccer tops Ursuline; Tigers stay unbeaten