LAKE FOREST, Illinois (WKBN) – NFL Network is reporting that Warren Harding graduate and Chicago Bears Offensive Lineman James Daniels will miss the rest of the season with a torn pec.
He suffered the injury in Chicago’s 20-19 win over Tampa Bay on Thursday night. He underwent an MRI Friday, which confirmed the injury.
Since being selected in the second round, 39th overall in the 2018 NFL Draft, Daniels has been a mainstay on the line for the Bears.
He started every game this season for Chicago and each of the last 31 games that the Bears have played.
More headlines from WKBN.com:
- Coronavirus vaccine: When will it be ready and will it be safe?
- Big 22 Contender: Get to know Wilmington’s Weston Phanco
- James Randi, dazzling magician and skeptic, dies at 92
- Warming into the 70’s Thursday
- Big 22 Contender: Get to know Poland’s Nate Williams