WARREN, Ohio (WKBN) – The OHSAA high school football postseason kicks off this week across the state.
Warren Harding opens Division II, Region 5 play as the 7-seed and will host 26-seed Akron North (0-2) at Mollenkopf Stadium Friday night at 7 p.m.
Watch the video above to hear from head coach Steve Arnold and senior quarterback Elijah Taylor.
North has lost six-straight games dating back to last season.
Harding is 3-3 this season with wins over Cardinals Mooney, Urusline and Bishop Sycamore.
Two of the Raiders three losses have come by 7 points or less (Benedictine and Fitch).
More headlines from WKBN.com:
- ‘A pillar and stalwart’: Charlotte resident and oldest living American dies at 116
- This week will bring up and down temps – Some snow too
- Bulls beat Cavs 106-96 to snap five-game skid
- Anderson’s arm, Bradley’s bat lead Brewers over Pirates
- Officials searching for elderly woman missing from Trumbull County