AUSTINTOWN, Ohio (WKBN) – Long-time rivals Austintown Fitch and Warren Harding headlined the WKBN High School Football Game of the Week Friday night.
Watch the video below to see extensive pregame coverage leading up to kickoff between the Raiders and Falcons.
Warren Harding has won four of the last five head-to-head meetings in the series. The Raiders won in 2019 by a final score of 10-7.
More headlines from WKBN.com:
- Report: Popular flea & tick collar tied to 1,700 pet deaths, EPA received more than 75,000 complaints
- Warmer temperatures coming soon
- Highlights: McDonald Girls clinch first trip to state final four since 1991
- Chaney coach celebrates second straight district title
- Player of the Game: Chaney’s Sharrod Taylor