CLEVELAND, Ohio (WJW) — Three more Cleveland Browns players have been placed on the reserve/COVID-19 list.
According to a release from the Browns, Jack Conklin, Charley Hughlett and Cody Parkey have been placed on the reserve/COVID-19 list.
The reserve list category was created for a player who either tests positive for COVID-19 or who has been quarantined after having been in close contact with an infected person or persons, according to the Browns.
Per NFL and NFLPA policy, teams are not permitted to comment on a player’s medical status, and teams cannot say whether a player is in quarantine or positive for COVID-19.
LATEST HEADLINES FROM FOX8.COM:
- Terrance Barnett “TR” Robinson, Sr., Youngstown, Ohio
- Valley lacrosse teams set for postseason as brackets are released
- Northeast District brackets released for Division II, III, IV at Cene Park
- NY shooting victim: ‘I just dropped to the ground and was asking for help’
- Record-breaking cold for Mother’s Day 2021