(Watch a portion of head coach Kevin Stefanski’s media availability from Thursday in the video player above)
Odell Beckham Jr. was sent home from practice Thursday with an illness.
He remains at home on Friday. The star wide receiver needs two consecutive negative PCR results separated by 24 hours to return to the team’s practice facility, per NFL protocol.
This news comes after the Indianapolis Colts said Friday that several individuals within their organization have tested positive for the coronavirus, days after playing the Browns.
FOLLOW MORE HEADLINES ON FOX8.COM:
- Warren JFK moves on to Regional Finals, defeats Dalton in ‘Game of the Week’
- Highlights: Canfield vs. Streetsboro
- In dominating fashion, Hickory advances to the District championship game for first time in 4 years
- New vocational program giving developmentally challenged kids real-world experience
- Harding’s win streak snapped; Hudson moves to face Hoban