Landry said he suffered the injury when he took a big hit during the Indianapolis Colts game on Oct. 11.
“It hurts. It hurts. It hurts,” Landry told reporters about playing with the injury. “Depending on the play, whatever it is, at times it’s bearable.”
The Pro Bowl wide receiver isn’t the only one playing through the pain on the Browns.
“It’s Cleveland. It’s blue collar. It’s whatever it takes. And we have that mentality here,” Landry said.
The latest headlines from FOX8.com:
- Brady vs Rodgers, possibly Mahomes vs. Allen in title games
- Brady, Bucs, end playoffs for Saints, Brees, 30-20
- Chiefs advance after Browns’ comeback comes up short
- Amtrak halting certain routes ahead of Inauguration Day
- After allergic reactions at 1 clinic, California pauses use of large batch of Moderna COVID-19 vaccine