CLEVELAND (AP) — The Browns might be for real. The Colts, too. We could find out on Sunday, when Indianapolis visits Cleveland.
Both are 3-1, winners of three in a row, and carrying questions about the teams they have beaten.
The Browns were pummeled by Baltimore before defeating Cincinnati, Washington and Dallas, combined records 3-8-1.
Indy lost badly at Jacksonville, which since has dropped three in a row, and then defeated Minnesota, the Jets and Chicago, combined record 4-8 headed into Week 5.
Get the latest headlines on FOX8.com below:
- Coronavirus vaccine: When will it be ready and will it be safe?
- Big 22 Contender: Get to know Wilmington’s Weston Phanco
- James Randi, dazzling magician and skeptic, dies at 92
- Warming into the 70’s Thursday
- Big 22 Contender: Get to know Poland’s Nate Williams