Dr. James Andrews at the Andrews Institute for Orthopedics and Sports Medicine in Pensacola, Florida performed the operation. The team said OBJ is expected to be ready for the 2021 season.
Beckham, who just turned 28 last week, suffered the season-ending knee injury in an Oct. 25 game at Cincinnati. He fought through injuries for much of last season. He looked like he returned to form this year, logging 23 receptions for 319 yards and three touchdowns.
The Browns (5-3) are coming off a bye week and host the Houston Texans (2-6) on Sunday.
The latest headlines from FOX8.com
- SC congressman hoping Biden administration can bring Americans together
- Biden becomes first presidential candidate to reach 80 million votes
- Health and Human Services looking at mid-December for COVID-19 vaccine distributions to states
- Homeless families become a growing reality for the Ohio Valley this holiday
- ‘Staggering’ taxpayer fraud sent millions in jobless funds to California inmates