CLEVELAND, Ohio (WJW) – Cleveland Browns quarterback Baker Mayfield has been named the AFC Offensive Player of the Week for Week 7.
Despite a rough start, Mayfield completed 22 of 28 passes for 297 yards.
He led the team to a 37-34 win over the Cincinnati Bengals with a 24-yard touchdown pass with 11 seconds remaining.
Baker’s five touchdown passes ties a Browns‘ single-game record set by Derek Anderson in 2007.
Mayfield previously won AFC Offensive Player of the week in Week 16 in 2018.
Here are the latest headlines from FOX 8
- Browns activate guard Chris Hubbard from COVID-19 reserve list
- Southern Park Mall preparing for Black Friday shoppers with safety measures in place
- Highway Patrol: Driver facing charges after 3-vehicle crash in Hubbard Twp.
- Pa. Gov. vetoes bills on firearms during emergency, gas drilling
- Actor Ed O’Neill joins Mahoning County Public Health for COVID-19 PSA