BOARDMAN, Ohio (WKBN) – Boardman senior Beau Gorby will continue his cross county career at YSU next season, with the chance to run for his father, YSU head coach Brian Gorby.
Gorby made things official Friday, signing his national letter of intent at Boardman High School, alongside his family.
Beau is a two-time Regional Qualifier and Indoor Track State Qualifier. His personal best time was 16:33, which he set this season.
Beau, along with his dad and two uncles, are all in the Top 25 runners in Boardman cross country history.
More headlines from WKBN.com:
- Minimum wage shot down from American Rescue Plan as ‘vote-a-rama’ is in full swing
- Family of Farrell abuse victim following suspect’s movement through courts
- Canfield hardwood store showcases their products on national stage
- Steward Medical Group offering free hernia screenings
- Ellen Arlene Clemente, Struthers, Ohio