** Watch video above to hear about the NFL Draft preparations **
CLEVELAND, Ohio (WJW) — If you have a ticket to the NFL Draft Experience or if you’re still considering, here’s what it has to offer.
The NFL’s interactive football theme park is free and open to the public from Thursday, April 29 – Saturday, May 1 inside and outside of FirstEnergy Stadium in downtown Cleveland where about 50,000 fans each day can reserve a free ticket but will need to register for a session time through the NFL OnePass app.
- participatory games and clinics on the field
- food & beverage inspired by a Taste of Cleveland including the Bud Light Legends Bar
- exclusive merchandise at NFL Shop
- virtual autograph sessions with NFL players
- a 40-yard dash and vertical jump against NFL players on LED screens
- a Super Bowl rings display
- photo opportunities with the Vince Lombardi Trophy
Fans can grab a ticket for a 3- or 4-hour session during these times:
- Thursday, April 29: 12 PM – 10 PM (or end of Round 1)
- Friday, April 30: 12 PM – 10 PM (or end of Round 3)
- Saturday, May 1: 9 AM – 6 PM (or end of Round 7)