PA student got sick after drinking toilet water put in bottle

Penncrest High School student gets sick after drinking toilet water from bottle, Pennsylvania

MEDIA, Pa. (CNN Newsource) – Two female students at a Pennsylvania high school have been accused of giving a classmate water mixed with urine.

State police say the girls gave a 15-year-old boy a water bottle with both urine and toilet water inside at Penncrest High School in Media, Pa.

According to authorities, the victim got sick after drinking the mixture. He reportedly suffered an infection related to E. coli poisoning.

The incident allegedly happened on May 7. The boy reported it four days later.

Anna Sgambato, a parent, expressed her shock at the allegations.

“It’s very sad with what the youth is doing today to other students. It is very sad. You can’t even trust drinking a bottle of water.”

Sgambato thinks the girls should face charges.

The school reportedly disciplined them.

State police are conducting an aggravated assault investigation but so far, no charges have been filed.

Copyright 2020 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

Trending on