HARRISBURG, Pa. (WKBN) – Another extension was granted this week for firearm permit holders in Pennsylvania.
License to carry firearm permits are extended to March 31, 2021.
Permits expiring on March 19, 2020 or later are now valid through March 31, 2021. The previous extension was set to expire on December 31.
The extension was necessary due to COVID-19 and the closure of some county courthouses.
For more information on firearms in Pennsylvania, visit psp.pa.gov.
More headlines from WKBN.com:
- House passes sweeping voting rights bill over GOP opposition
- House passes George Floyd policing bill, which would ban chokeholds
- Colder with a chance for snowflakes Thursday
- McConnell sets steals mark, Pacers rally past Cavs 114-111
- Rooster painting can now begin as sponsors pick designs for Canfield Fair art project