The home reportedly had two prominent “Dump Trump” signs on its property, one on the front lawn and another in the front window of the house. Authorities were called to the home today, and reported that an unknown suspect stole the lawn sign, while a second suspect shot into the house.
The home’s front window and siding were damaged, the sheriff’s office said, and two shotgun casings were found.
The owner of the home also reported receiving pro-Trump brochures, along with photos of the “Dump Trump” signs on the property in his mailbox.
People with any knowledge of this incident are encouraged to call the Summit County Sheriff’s Office Detective Bureau at 330-643-8637.
Related video, below: Watch a past report on targeted election signs.
More stories from WKBN.com:
- Trustees of Conneaut Lake Park considering sale to private owner
- HIGHLIGHTS: West Branch survives late McDonald rally to top the Blue Devils
- Biden restricts travel from 26 European countries
- ODOT preps for winter storm, watching rain/ice transition
- Coach Burtch notches win #150; Grove City stays unbeaten