COLUMBUS, Ohio (WKBN) – The Ohio Department of Agriculture Monday released the official dates for the 2021 fair season.
The Trumbull County Fair is set for July 13-18, Columbiana County is set for Aug. 2-8 and the Canfield Fair always takes place over Labor Day weekend.
Paulding County Fair will kick off the 2021 fair season on June 12. The season will wrap up on October 16 with the Fairfield County Fair. For a complete schedule, click here.
In addition to setting and approving the dates for the independent and county fairs, the Ohio Department of Agriculture is responsible for helping to ensure the safety of fair amusement rides, monitoring livestock shows to ensure honest competition and coordinating animal health efforts with local veterinarians.
More headlines from WKBN.com:
- After this week, you’ll be one step closer to a $1,400 stimulus check
- Pennsylvania woman accused of entering U.S. Capitol, stealing Pelosi’s laptop
- Man lived inside Chicago airport for 3 months before detection, prosecutors say
- WHO chief lambasts vaccine profits, demands elderly go first
- Slippery roads lead to car accidents during Monday morning commute