CLEVELAND (WJW) – The Ohio State Highway Patrol is investigating a deadly crash on Interstate 480 west and State Road. It happened at about 8:45 a.m. Thursday.
A dump truck, with its bed raised, hit an overhead sign causing it to fall onto a pickup truck, the patrol said. The driver of the truck, a 65-year-old man, died at the scene, according to Cleveland EMS officials.
I-480 westbound was temporarily reduced to one lane and the exit ramp to State Road was closed. However, both have since reopened.
Here are the latest headlines from FOX 8
- A Warm Friday – Showers or storms return Friday night
- Crestview hopes to utilize ‘team speed’ against Garfield; Cusick & Powell discuss Saturday’s playoff matchup
- Who won the Trump-Biden debate? 6 key moments from the final showdown
- Instant Poll: Who won the Presidential Debate?
- ‘One game at a time’: Mineral Ridge confident after big win in tournament opener