Baldwin Wallace says one student was robbed at Seminary and Grand streets Monday.
A short time later, a student was the victim of a carjacking at the Berea Giant Eagle, according to the school.
The university says neither student was physically harmed.
Baldwin Wallace says Berea police are investigating.
More stories from WKBN.com:
- Ohio judge: Defendant’s actions were disturbing, violent, vicious toward animals
- CDC considering shortening quarantine time for COVID-19 exposure
- Big 22 Contender: Get to know Hickory’s Dalton Beatty
- Big 22 Contender: Get to know Hickory’s Matt Cannone
- What you can expect for your Thanksgiving forecast