BLOUNTVILLE, Tenn. (WJHL) – Sullivan County District Attorney General Barry Staubus said a grand jury has indicted Megan Boswell, mother of deceased toddler Evelyn Boswell, on 19 counts, including two counts of felony murder.
The indictment includes:
— Two counts of felony murder
— One count of aggravated child abuse
— One count of aggravated child neglect
— One count of tampering with evidence
— One count of abuse of corpse
— One count of failure to report a death under suspicious, unusual, or unnatural circumstances
— 12 counts of false reports
Evelyn Boswell’s remains were found on a family member’s property on Muddy Creek Road on March 6.
An AMBER Alert was issued for the toddler who was last seen December 26.
More headlines from WKBN.com:
- Investigation into why Ohio courts are being warned about sending certified mail, ‘Be careful’
- How long does protection from COVID-19 vaccines last?
- Missing Braceville Twp. teen found in Akron, police say
- Elizabeth Harris, Youngstown, Ohio
- Light snowfall leads to icy morning commute, crashes across the Valley