YOUNGSTOWN, Ohio (WKBN) – Because of the expected snow and potential dangerous travel conditions, there will be no Youngstown City School District transportation tomorrow, Tuesday, Dec. 1.
While YCSD has been fully remote since the start of this school year, the district has been providing transportation for community and non-public schools as required by law.
Remote instruction for YCSD scholars, however, will go on tomorrow, Tuesday, Dec. 1, as scheduled.
More headlines from WKBN.com:
- Two Boardman standouts make college choices official
- HIGHLIGHTS: West Branch girls rally to top Western Reserve; avoids back-to-back losses
- Mahoning Valley St. Patrick’s Day Parade canceled for second year
- Mayor of Pocono Borough confirms shots fired, 4 victims at multiple scenes
- Evaline’s Bridal to professionally live stream its first-ever virtual bridal show