Youngstown firefighters save house after home improvement project goes awry

Local News

No injuries were reported

YOUNGSTOWN, Ohio (WKBN) – Youngstown firefighters were able to save a home after a bathroom caught fire.

Crews were called about 3:45 p.m. Wednesday to a house in the 400 block of West Midlothian Boulevard.

They say the homeowner accidentally caught a second-floor bathroom on fire while trying to remove adhesive with a heating element.

Crews were able to attack the fire quickly and stop it from spreading to the rest of the house.

No injuries were reported.

Copyright 2021 Nexstar Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

Trending on WKBN.com