GIRARD, Ohio (WKBN) – A man from Youngstown was charged with DUI and other charges after being involved in a crash in Trumbull County.
Caleb Edmonds, 18, is facing several charges after police say he left the scene of a crash at the corner of Route 304 and Churchill Road on Sunday.
The accident happened about 3:30 p.m.
Edmonds was arrested a short time later.
He was booked into the Trumbull County Jail on various charges including DUI, lanes of travel (weaving), failure to stop after an accident and child endangering.
Police said another underage teen was in the vehicle.
More headlines from WKBN.com:
- Hurricane Ian death toll rises, the majority reported in Florida
- Fetterman compares Oz to ‘The Simpsons’ quack doctor in new ad
- N. Korea fires missile over Japan; some residents warned to seek shelter
- OPEC+ production cut threatens gas price spike ahead of midterms
- Long-shot Scalise challenger includes the birth of her son in new ad