YOUNGSTOWN, Ohio (WKBN) — The Youngstown City School District will be having a job fair next week.
This year, it will be on Wednesday, April 17 at Choffin Career and Technical Center on E. Wood Street downtown.
Open interviews are from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. and 4 to 7 p.m.
The district is looking for teachers with licensure in several areas:
– Integrated mathematics, 7th through 12th grades
– Comprehensive science, 7th through 12th grades
– Intervention specialists, kindergarten through 12th grades
– Teachers of visually-impaired students
– PreK through 3rd grade with endorsements for 4th and 5th grades
– Middle childhood, 4th through 9th grades
– Music education
– Foreign language
– Social studies, 4th through 9th grades
– Physical education/Health
The Youngstown City School District is also hiring paraprofessionals, full-time and substitute bus drivers, substitute secretaries and substitute custodians/laborers.
To be hired as an employee, applicants must pass a background check and drug test.
You can also apply online or call the district’s human resources department at 330-744-6925 for more information.