YOUNGSTOWN, Ohio (WKBN) – A woman came home to find her south side house on fire.
Crews were called about 6 p.m. to the house on West Florida Avenue.
Battalion Chief Charlie Smith said the fire was likely electrical and started in the living room.
The house sustained smoke and fire damage.
The woman living there is being helped out by the Red Cross.
No injuries were reported.
More headlines from WKBN.com:
- TSA screens 1.7 million travelers in a single day, highest number since beginning of coronavirus pandemic
- The Tigers are coming together just in time for tournament play
- Pop up market celebrates start of 6th season in New Wilmington
- Councilwoman speaks to Youngstown residents at coffee event
- Hazardous waste collected at Canfield Fairgrounds