CANFIELD, Ohio (WKBN) – A water main break in the city of Canfield could impact service for some customers.
The break happened Thursday at 309 S. Broad St.
People who live nearby may experience very little or no water pressure.
Crews are working to alert customers and make repairs.
Anyone with a blue hang tag on their door will be under a 48-hour boil notice.
More headlines from WKBN.com:
- A Warm Friday – Showers or storms return Friday night
- Crestview hopes to utilize ‘team speed’ against Garfield; Cusick & Powell discuss Saturday’s playoff matchup
- Who won the Trump-Biden debate? 6 key moments from the final showdown
- Instant Poll: Who won the Presidential Debate?
- ‘One game at a time’: Mineral Ridge confident after big win in tournament opener