CANFIELD, Ohio (WKBN) – A water main break in the city of Canfield could impact service for some customers.
The break happened Thursday at 309 S. Broad St.
People who live nearby may experience very little or no water pressure.
Crews are working to alert customers and make repairs.
Anyone with a blue hang tag on their door will be under a 48-hour boil notice.
More headlines from WKBN.com:
- Facebook bans all Myanmar military-linked accounts and ads
- Canfield hockey falls in second round of state tournament
- Champion coach excited to play for third straight district title
- Cavaliers hand Rockets ninth straight loss, 112-96
- Brother of Daniel Prude ‘speechless’ over grand jury decision: ‘The whole world watched them kill him’