Warren man accused of running brothel pleads guilty to abduction

Local News
Daniel Blasco_423603

A Warren man, who investigators said ran a brothel out of his home, pleaded guilty to abduction on Wednesday.

David Blasco, 64, was arrested Wednesday around 12:30 p.m. A warrant was issued for his arrest earlier that morning.

When sheriff’s deputies got to the house in the 100 block of High St., they told Blasco he had to be in court that day.

Blasco argued that his lawyer didn’t explain that to him, according to a report.

However, he was cooperative as deputies arrested him.

Blasco is accused of running a brothel out of his Kenilworth Avenue home.

Court documents claim he had been holding women against their will, pimping them out online. The women also told investigators Blasco would sometimes give them drugs in exchange for the sexual acts but he’d keep the cash.

That house was boarded up in 2017 after a lengthy investigation into prostitution and drug activity.

Copyright 2019 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.