WARREN, Ohio (WKBN) – The Warren City Health District announced several upcoming COVID-19 vaccine clinics.
The Moderna vaccine will be given at all the clinics listed below with the exception of the one scheduled for May 27 when the Moderna and Pfizer vaccine will be given:
- May 11 – 9 a.m. to 11 a.m. at Packard Music Hall
- May 12 – 9 a.m. to 11 a.m. at Warren City Health District
- May 19 – 9 a.m. to 11 a.m. at Packard Music Hall
- May 22 – 12 p.m. to 4 p.m. at Warren City Health District
- May 25 – 9 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. at Packard Music Hall
- May 26 – 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. at Warren City Health District
- May 27 – 8 a.m. to 12 p.m. Restoration Christian Fellowship Church (Joint clinic with Mercy Health – Pfizer and Moderna vaccine offered
Transportation is also available to the clinics. For transportation, individuals can call – Greater Apostolic Church (330-394-0922); Grace AME Church (330-394-6270); or Second Baptist Church (330-393-8158) and give a 24-hour notice to receive a ride to any of our clinics.