LEETONIA, Ohio (WKBN) – The Village of Leetonia was under a water emergency starting Wednesday, however they announced Saturday that the alert has no been lifted.
Ed Allen, superintendent of public works, announced Wednesday that two main water lines broke.
One was on Walnut Street, between Main and Front streets, and the other was at the intersection of Columbia and Hazel streets, near the railroad tracks.
Hydrant flushing will continue, and residents may still experience lower water pressures and water discoloration, though no boil orders will be necessary unless otherwise told.
More headlines from WKBN.com:
- Mary Jane Williams, Niles, Ohio
- Grassroots volunteers rally voters in swing-state of Ohio
- ‘A great comeback’: The Battle of Ohio lives up to its name; Cleveland Browns find ways to win
- Warren police: Baby taken to hospital after eating marijuana
- Samuel W. Richards, Transfer, PA