Sharon house fire spreads to neighboring home

Local News

A house caught on fire in Sharon Wednesday afternoon, spreading to a neighboring home.

It happened in the 700 block of Idaho Street around 2 p.m. It started at one home and spread to the other.

There was an older woman inside each home at the time but neither of them were hurt.

There was significant damage to each home.

Firefighters are still investigating how it started.

Copyright 2021 Nexstar Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

Trending on WKBN.com