CORTLAND, Ohio (WKBN) – The second suspect accused of robbing a Bazetta convenience store back in May has been arrested.
Hunter Thomas, of Struthers, was booked into the Trumbull County Jail Friday.
He was arraigned on aggravated robbery charges in Central District Court where bond was set at $25,000.
Thomas also faces charges in Girard Municipal Court for failure to comply and carrying a concealed weapon. Bond there was set at $10,000.
Police say Thomas and Tyler Penwell robbed the Circle K at the corner of routes 5 and 46 at gunpoint on May 1.
Investigators said the two ordered the cashier to put all the money from the cash register into a backpack.
Penwell was arrested shortly after the robbery.
Thomas had a warrant out for his arrest since early May.
More headlines from WKBN.com:
- Virginia lawmakers vote to legalize marijuana in 2024
- Man killed, woman injured in Ohio movie theatre parking lot
- The Latest: All UK children to get free COVID-19 test kits
- Watch: WKBN’s Dee Crawford sits down with local civil rights activist Dr. Ron Daniels
- Biden hails House passage of $1.9T virus bill, now to Senate