SALEM, Ohio (WKBN) – Police in Salem are asking for the public’s help in identifying a man in connection with the case of a missing teen.
Investigators believe that the man pictured here may have information concerning a 17-year-old girl who was reported missing from Alliance on June 2, 2009.
The picture of the man was taken at Salem Hospital on March, 2, 2010
Anyone with information is asked to call Detective Kennedy of the Portage County Sheriff’s Office at 330-221-0186.
More headlines from WKBN.com:
- Court testimony: Former Muscogee County deputy clerk was wiring large sums of money to Africa
- Illinois man wakes up with bat on neck, dies a month later
- PSP looking for 2 suspects after finding 2 victims attacked in Shenango Twp.
- COVID-related attacks prompt hospital to issue panic buttons
- Ohio AG says help is ‘phone call away’ in Youngstown’s fight against crime