SALEM, Ohio (WKBN) – A man who police were trying to identify in connection with the case of a missing teen from Alliance has been identified.
Police posted a picture Thursday of the man from a March 3, 2010 surveillance image from Salem Hospital. He was identified by Friday.
Investigators believe that the man pictured may have information concerning a 17-year-old girl who was reported missing from Alliance on June 2, 2009.
The Portage County and Stark County sheriff’s offices are also involved in the case.
No further information was provided.
More headlines from WKBN.com:
- Valley lacrosse teams set for postseason as brackets are released
- Northeast District brackets released for Division II, III, IV at Cene Park
- NY shooting victim: ‘I just dropped to the ground and was asking for help’
- Record-breaking cold for Mother’s Day 2021
- House Republicans to vote on Rep. Liz Cheney’s fate in coming week