SALEM, Ohio (WKBN) – A man who police were trying to identify in connection with the case of a missing teen from Alliance has been identified.
Police posted a picture Thursday of the man from a March 3, 2010 surveillance image from Salem Hospital. He was identified by Friday.
Investigators believe that the man pictured may have information concerning a 17-year-old girl who was reported missing from Alliance on June 2, 2009.
The Portage County and Stark County sheriff’s offices are also involved in the case.
No further information was provided.
More headlines from WKBN.com:
- CDC panel backs expanded booster rollout: Here’s what comes next
- Alabama executes Willie B. Smith, intellectually disabled Black man, for 1991 murder
- Keenum, 3rd-string back Johnson lead Browns past Broncos
- Famed basketball coach Ken Carter speaks to Youngstown parents about student success
- Severe storms, wind knock down power lines in the Valley