YOUNGSTOWN, Ohio (WKBN) – The owners of a building near downtown that once was Anthony’s on the River have sued the city for demolishing the building without letting them know.
The building on Oak Hill Avenue was owned by Two Bridges, which is held by Ronald Eiselstein and Chris Prater.
The lawsuit asks that the demolition cost be paid by the city.
City officials have said the building was a danger to the public and that the owners were told to fix it up.
More headlines from WKBN.com:
- Grassroots volunteers rally voters in swing-state of Ohio
- ‘A great comeback’: The Battle of Ohio lives up to its name; Cleveland Browns find ways to win
- Warren police: Baby taken to hospital after eating marijuana
- Samuel W. Richards, Transfer, PA
- Daniel E. Davis, Greenville, PA