YOUNGSTOWN, Ohio (WKBN) – A new restaurant just opened up on the city’s west side.
It’s a vegan spot called Cosmic Kitchen.
They serve wraps, smoothies, salads as well as other items. The owner says the area was missing a place for healthier options.
“The community lacks a vegan restaurant, so I wanted to go ahead and give them what they needed,” said Meeluvh Iman.
The restaurant also sells other things like bracelets and candles.
More headlines from WKBN.com:
- Tonight’s Campbell Memorial vs. Champion boys basketball game postponed
- Youngstown police investigate skeletal remains found by roadside
- Callers frustrated with COVID-19 vaccine registration process
- Two Cavaliers vs. Wizards games postponed this weekend
- Ohio’s second phase of vaccine distribution will include those with developmental disorders