YOUNGSTOWN, Ohio (WKBN) – A new restaurant just opened up on the city’s west side.
It’s a vegan spot called Cosmic Kitchen.
They serve wraps, smoothies, salads as well as other items. The owner says the area was missing a place for healthier options.
“The community lacks a vegan restaurant, so I wanted to go ahead and give them what they needed,” said Meeluvh Iman.
The restaurant also sells other things like bracelets and candles.
More headlines from WKBN.com:
- Ralph J. Grady, Boardman, Ohio
- Coronavirus in Ohio Saturday: 1,987 new cases, 83 hospitalizations
- Takeaways from Ohio State’s spring game
- After child dies, US regulators warn people with kids, pets to stop using Peloton treadmill
- Lordstown Motors testing Endurance pickup truck with Saturday’s brutal race through desert