WARREN, Ohio (WKBN) – Some children and a few adults made use of the fresh snow for a little outdoor fun Thursday.
Our cameras caught up with all the fun at Packard Park where there were people sledding.
Some of the kids there said they really like a snow day even if there aren’t technically in class. Here is what they had to say:
Brody Jessup (Champion): Sledded down. All the way down that hill.
Reporter: How fast did you go?
Brody Jessup: Superfast!
Kyleigh (Howland): When we all go down the hill, it’s fun!
Preston Park (Howland): Also, I built a snowman
Reporter: You built a snowman?
Preston Park: And I love it!
Packard park is a popular place for families to sled in the winter.
More headlines from WKBN.com:
- Amid fears of ‘insider’ attack, FBI vetting Guard troops in DC
- More clouds and snowflakes Monday
- ‘Didn’t get it done’: Browns come up short against defending Super Bowl champs
- Hoosier metal guitarist seen in famous photo arrested in connection with Capitol riot
- Dancing trucker turns up at inauguration protest to promote peace