YOUNGSTOWN, Ohio (WKBN) – A COVID-19 clinic is scheduled next week for those with disabilities.
The clinic is for people in Phase 1-A. That’s anyone with developmental disabilities and staff living or working in congregate settings.
The clinic will be held Monday, Jan. 11 from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. at the Mahoning County Public Health Department, 50 Westchester Drive, Austintown.
More headlines from WKBN.com:
- More sunshine for your Tuesday
- Police: Middletown mother confesses to killing 6-year-old son, shows little remorse
- Crash closes portion of Poland Ave. in Youngstown
- COVID-19 vaccines ramping up for another large group, are health departments ready?
- Bodies of father, two sons found in Benton County, investigation ongoing