LISBON, Ohio (WKBN) – The Lisbon Sparkle Market sold Friday at auction.
There were 30 registered bidders for the 33-acre property off of Route 45.
The property sold for a total of $568,000. There were two separate buyers – one for the building and another for the vacant land.
In all, there are five separate parcels.
The store itself sits on three acres.
The store closed in October and was owned by the Hillyer family.
More headlines from WKBN.com:
- Downtown restaurants ready for crowds from returning YSU football games
- Congressman Ryan announces local high school students nominated to military academies
- Canfield ministry gives away hundreds of dresses
- ‘Pure excitement’: YSU football fans happy to be back
- ‘He truly embraced people’: Many remember late Trumbull Co. sheriff’s deputy fondly at funeral