LISBON, Ohio (WKBN) – It’s the end of an era in Lisbon. The Lisbon Sparkle Market is closing and Saturday will be the last day of business.
The supermarket had opened in 1968, right along Route 45.
The entire holdings of the Hillyer Family Trust, including the supermarket, will be auctioned off on November 20.
There are five parcels, but each is being sold separately.
The entire lot includes about 35 acres, much of it wooded land.
Kiko Auctions is handling the sale. You can register to bid online at kikoauctions.com.
More headlines from WKBN.com:
- Browns activate guard Chris Hubbard from COVID-19 reserve list
- Southern Park Mall preparing for Black Friday shoppers with safety measures in place
- Highway Patrol: Driver facing charges after 3-vehicle crash in Hubbard Twp.
- Pa. Gov. vetoes bills on firearms during emergency, gas drilling
- Actor Ed O’Neill joins Mahoning County Public Health for COVID-19 PSA