YOUNGSTOWN, Ohio (WKBN) – The Mahoning County Coroner has identified a man who was found Friday shot to death inside a home in Youngstown.
He was pronounced dead at the scene. An autopsy was conducted by the Cuyahoga County Medical Examiner’s Office.
The shooting remains under investigation.
Youngstown police is asking if anyone has any information about the incident to contact the Youngstown Police Department at (330) 742-8950 or (330) 742-8911.
More headlines from WKBN.com:
- Biden says Trump should attend inauguration to demonstrate commitment to peaceful transfer of power
- Jobs report will show how much pandemic is squeezing hiring
- Americans couldn’t resist Thanksgiving travel, data shows
- US intelligence director says China is top threat to America
- Texas high school football player attacks referee