YOUNGSTOWN, Ohio (WKBN) – The Mahoning County Coroner has identified a man who was found Friday shot to death inside a home in Youngstown.
Thomas Huff, 49, was found with a fatal gunshot wound inside a home in the 300 block of Euclid Avenue.
He was pronounced dead at the scene. An autopsy was conducted by the Cuyahoga County Medical Examiner’s Office.
The shooting remains under investigation.
Youngstown police is asking if anyone has any information about the incident to contact the Youngstown Police Department at (330) 742-8950 or (330) 742-8911.
More headlines from WKBN.com:
- Severe thunderstorm watch in effect: Here’s the latest
- NYC bill would ban discrimination based on weight
- Two taken to hospital after accident in Youngstown
- Crash that killed two Amish children raises questions about buggy safety
- Florida teen sentenced to life in prison for murder of 13-year-old girl; court releases his apology letter