YOUNGSTOWN, Ohio (WKBN) – Huntington Bank is making adjustments to its lobby hours in light of the surge in COVID-19 cases.
Beginning Friday, Dec. 4, branch lobbies will be open by appointment only.
Drive-thrus will remain open during normal business hours.
Branches located inside retailers will temporarily close.
Drive-up and vestibule ATMs will remain open.
You can schedule bank appointments at Huntington.com.
More headlines from WKBN.com:
- Sharp leads motivated Mustangs in an overtime win over the Lions
- Lady Gaga’s French bulldogs found safe; dog walker expected to recover
- Youngstown church’s Friday fish fry sells out
- Tax reprieve in Columbiana fuels housing boom, leaves school official baffled
- A few showers to start your warmer weekend