BOARDMAN, Ohio (WKBN) – Power is being restored to hundreds of customers in Boardman and Youngstown following an outage Monday afternoon.
Just before 3 p.m., a little over 3,000 customers lost power in Youngstown and Boardman, just off of Market Street.
About a half-hour later, those numbers were down to 191 customers impacted in Boardman and 602 in Youngstown.
First Energy spokesperson Mark Durbin said there was an issue with a power line that interrupted service.
Service should be restored the remaining customers Monday evening.
More headlines from WKBN.com:
- Euclid police officer indicted on multiple charges, including attempted rape of a 13-year-old girl
- Bond set for suspect in Austintown bank robbery last week
- States easing virus restrictions despite experts’ warnings
- Cedar Point plans to hire thousands for 2021 season
- US Soccer council member removed after controversial speech