VIENNA TWP., Ohio (WKBN) – A house was damaged by fire Wednesday in Vienna Township.
Crews were called just after 4:30 p.m. to a house on the 3500 block of Warren-Sharon Road.
It took firefighters only about 20 minutes to control the flames. Most of the damage was contained to the attic.
No one was home at the time of the fire.
The cause is under investigation.
More headlines from WKBN.com:
- Pirates cool off Hendricks, slip past playoff-bound Cubs 2-1
- Bieber lowers ERA to 1.63, Indians top White Sox 3-2
- Cloudy and mild for your Thursday
- Tesla network outage locks some customers out of app, car
- California to end sales of new gasoline-powered cars and trucks by 2035