HERMITAGE, Pa. (WKBN) – An investigation is underway into the cause of a fire in Hermitage.
Four departments were called out about 1:30 a.m. Monday to a fire at a house in the 800 block of South Hermitage Road.
Flames were coming from the roof of the house.
No one was there at the time of the fire and it’s not clear if anyone lives at the house.
Latest headlines from WKBN First News:
- Watch: WKBN’s Dee Crawford sits down with local civil rights activist Dr. Ron Daniels
- Biden hails House passage of $1.9T virus bill, now to Senate
- Sexton, Garland help Cavaliers upset 76ers in OT
- Valley bowlers finish strong at state championships
- New York takes home win streak into matchup with Pittsburgh