Gas leak leads to evacuation of Canfield church

Local News

It happened Saturday morning in the area of E. Main and Lisbon streets

CANFIELD, Ohio (WKBN) – A reported gas leak at a Canfield church led to the evacuation of a church.

It happened Saturday morning at Canfield United Methodist Church on S. Broad Street.

Firefighters were called to the area, and the church was ventilated.

Columbia Gas was called to investigate the source of the leak.

They reported that the leak seems to have originated from an appliance and that the church will make repairs.

Copyright 2020 Nexstar Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

Trending on WKBN.com