OIL CITY, Pa. (WKBN) – Flooding has closed several roads in Mercer County.
As of 1:30 p.m. Friday, PennDOT has closed the following roads:
- Millbrook Road (Route 2022) from Route 173 to Centertown Road in Worth Township.
- Flat Road/Valley Road (Route 3039) from Lake Road to Grove Road in Jefferson Township.
- Hendersonville Road (Route 2021) from Route 965 in Worth Township to Tripple Link Road in Sandy Lake Township.
- Cranberry Road (Route 2007) from Irishtown Road in Pine Township to Scrubgrass Road in Findley Township.
- Methodist Road (Route 4019) from Salem Road to Beatty School Road in Sugar Grove Township.
The roads are expected to remain closed through the weekend.
Some bridges will need to be inspected once the water recedes.