COLUMBIANA, Ohio (WKBN) – Phase one of a renovation project for Firestone Park in Columbiana is complete.
The brick gutters are all done throughout the park.
Columbiana City Manger Lance Willard said they’ve started the next phase, which is the legacy trail.
Renovations to the new pool house will start next week. The $250,000 project is expected to be complete by the end of the year.
The landscaping and planting will finish up next spring.
More headlines from WKBN.com:
- WATCH: Tracking weekend rain and snow chances
- U.S. House passes bill that would prohibit public contact with big cats, like tigers
- 12-year-old boy accepted to Georgia Tech; hopes to become aerospace engineer
- More than 25 people rescued from human smuggling operation in Texas
- Not as cold as you head out Friday morning