HANOVERTON, TWP., Ohio (WKBN) – An investigation is underway into what sparked a fire inside a barn in Hanoverton.
Flames broke out about 2 p.m. Sunday at the barn on Gavers Road.
Multiple fire departments were called in to help.
Crews ran tankers in and hauled water from a pond about two miles away.
The barn was full of hay, which caused immense flames and smoke.
There were no reports of injuries to people or animals, according to the Hanoverton fire chief.
Crews were on the scene for several hours and well into the night battling the fire.