BOARDMAN, Ohio (WKBN) – Volunteers at the Second Harvest Food Bank of the Mahoning Valley were treated Monday to a free lunch by Dibella’s Subs.
The 40 workers were treated to a boxed lunch.
All week, the restaurant will be providing lunch for volunteers at food banks in Ohio, Michigan, Pennsylvania and New York.
Earlier this year, the family-owned restaurant partnered with food banks in all 15 of its markets to raise funds. In total, the restaurant donated $365,000 to food banks in Connecticut, Michigan, New York, Ohio and Pennsylvania, supplying more than one million meals.
More headlines from WKBN.com:
- Bill Clinton released from Southern California hospital
- 1 in 3 men would give up watching football to get rid of their belly fat
- In quiet debut, Alzheimer’s drug finds questions, skepticism
- Barbara Ann Knight, Alliance, Ohio
- Grambling State cancels Homecoming events for today amid another campus shooting, 1 dead & several injured