BOARDMAN, Ohio (WKBN) – Volunteers at the Second Harvest Food Bank of the Mahoning Valley were treated Monday to a free lunch by Dibella’s Subs.
The 40 workers were treated to a boxed lunch.
All week, the restaurant will be providing lunch for volunteers at food banks in Ohio, Michigan, Pennsylvania and New York.
Earlier this year, the family-owned restaurant partnered with food banks in all 15 of its markets to raise funds. In total, the restaurant donated $365,000 to food banks in Connecticut, Michigan, New York, Ohio and Pennsylvania, supplying more than one million meals.
More headlines from WKBN.com:
- ‘A bit much’: Naomi Osaka cites pressure in surprise Olympic loss
- Tokyo records record virus cases days after Olympics begin
- Newton Falls recall election will decide new council member to replace controversial councilwoman
- Final stage of South Avenue road work expected to cause delays
- Biden says US combat mission in Iraq to conclude by year end