(WKBN) – DiamondPeak Holdings Corp. announced Thursday that DiamondPeak stockholders approved a merger with Lordstown Motors.
The vote was held during a special meeting of stockholders.
The merger is expected to close on October 23, 2020, subject to closing conditions.
On October 26, the combined company’s Common Stock and Warrants are expected to start trading on the Nasdaq Global Select Market under the new ticker symbols “RIDE” and “RIDEW,” respectively.
Since the unveiling of the Endurance, Lordstown Motors has secured $1.4 billion in preorders.
The company is hoping to at least break even by 2022.
More headlines from WKBN.com:
- Bob Odenkirk, star of ‘Better Call Saul,’ collapses on set
- Judo coach warned after slapping female competitor before Olympic bout
- More buildings evacuated in South Florida one month after Surfside condo collapse
- Some parents scheming ways to get ineligible children vaccinated
- Wearing a mask in Northeast Ohio? CDC map shows which counties have highest COVID transmission rates