(WKBN) – DiamondPeak Holdings Corp. announced Thursday that DiamondPeak stockholders approved a merger with Lordstown Motors.
The vote was held during a special meeting of stockholders.
The merger is expected to close on October 23, 2020, subject to closing conditions.
On October 26, the combined company’s Common Stock and Warrants are expected to start trading on the Nasdaq Global Select Market under the new ticker symbols “RIDE” and “RIDEW,” respectively.
Since the unveiling of the Endurance, Lordstown Motors has secured $1.4 billion in preorders.
The company is hoping to at least break even by 2022.
More headlines from WKBN.com:
- Janessa Edtawneique Kimble, Warren, Ohio
- Jury finds Warren man guilty in federal court of gun, drug charges
- Youngstown Education Association’s president resigns amid audit of financial ‘discrepancies’
- Warren JFK standouts sign their way to the college level
- Coronavirus in Ohio Friday update: Latest number of cases to be released at 2pm