(WKBN) – DiamondPeak Holdings Corp. announced Thursday that DiamondPeak stockholders approved a merger with Lordstown Motors.
The vote was held during a special meeting of stockholders.
The merger is expected to close on October 23, 2020, subject to closing conditions.
On October 26, the combined company’s Common Stock and Warrants are expected to start trading on the Nasdaq Global Select Market under the new ticker symbols “RIDE” and “RIDEW,” respectively.
Since the unveiling of the Endurance, Lordstown Motors has secured $1.4 billion in preorders.
The company is hoping to at least break even by 2022.
More headlines from WKBN.com:
- Biden becomes first presidential candidate to reach 80 million votes
- Health and Human Services looking at mid-December for COVID-19 vaccine distributions to states
- Homeless families become a growing reality for the Ohio Valley this holiday
- ‘Staggering’ taxpayer fraud sent millions in jobless funds to California inmates
- More rain is on the way – What you can expect into your Thanksgiving