CANFIELD, Ohio (WKBN) – Supporters lined up at Inner Circle in Canfield Monday to help a foundation named in honor of a 4-year-old girl who died from a brain tumor.
A spaghetti dinner fundraiser was held Monday at the restaurant on Ironwood Boulevard for the Melina Michelle Edenfield Foundation.
Spaghetti and meatball dinners were sold from 4 -8 p.m. with a goal of raising $2,000 for the foundation.
Little Melina was diagnosed with Diffuse Midline Glioma in May and died at the end of June.
In her honor, the restaurant offered the drive-thru fundraiser they call “Mangia Monday for Melina.”
All money raised will help find a cure for pediatric brain tumors.
More headlines from WKBN.com:
- Youngstown Education Association’s president resigns amid audit of financial ‘discrepancies’
- Warren JFK standouts sign their way to the college level
- Coronavirus in Ohio Friday update: Latest number of cases to be released at 2pm
- Disneyland’s Snow White ride under fire over Prince Charming’s ‘non-consensual’ kiss
- WATCH: Timing out weekend rain chances