CANFIELD, Ohio (WKBN) – Supporters lined up at Inner Circle in Canfield Monday to help a foundation named in honor of a 4-year-old girl who died from a brain tumor.
A spaghetti dinner fundraiser was held Monday at the restaurant on Ironwood Boulevard for the Melina Michelle Edenfield Foundation.
Spaghetti and meatball dinners were sold from 4 -8 p.m. with a goal of raising $2,000 for the foundation.
Little Melina was diagnosed with Diffuse Midline Glioma in May and died at the end of June.
In her honor, the restaurant offered the drive-thru fundraiser they call “Mangia Monday for Melina.”
All money raised will help find a cure for pediatric brain tumors.
More headlines from WKBN.com:
- Brian Laundrie’s remains given to anthropologist, lawyer says
- ‘Rust’ camera crew left set in protest hours before Alec Baldwin fatal shooting, report says
- Over 1,000 Campbell residents risk water shut-off, company says
- Rescue Mission surprises design volunteer of new building
- McDonald’s new track open to walkers, with some important requests