CANFIELD, Ohio (WKBN) – Supporters lined up at Inner Circle in Canfield Monday to help a foundation named in honor of a 4-year-old girl who died from a brain tumor.
A spaghetti dinner fundraiser was held Monday at the restaurant on Ironwood Boulevard for the Melina Michelle Edenfield Foundation.
Spaghetti and meatball dinners were sold from 4 -8 p.m. with a goal of raising $2,000 for the foundation.
Little Melina was diagnosed with Diffuse Midline Glioma in May and died at the end of June.
In her honor, the restaurant offered the drive-thru fundraiser they call “Mangia Monday for Melina.”
All money raised will help find a cure for pediatric brain tumors.
More headlines from WKBN.com:
- Bob Odenkirk, star of ‘Better Call Saul,’ collapses on set
- Judo coach warned after slapping female competitor before Olympic bout
- More buildings evacuated in South Florida one month after Surfside condo collapse
- Some parents scheming ways to get ineligible children vaccinated
- Wearing a mask in Northeast Ohio? CDC map shows which counties have highest COVID transmission rates